Monday, August 11, 2008

Coke Anyone??

What's up good people?

So this weekend first off RIP Bernie Mack and Issac Hayes!

I went to a Big BBQ on saturday and got into a discussion about Pharrell, and caught an angry "FAN" that tried to get mad because I stated he talks about coke all the time..... and this "FAN" a female argued that I didnt listen.......... REALLY..C'MON!


Hopefully she reads this today....



And if you didnt get it while dancing to this song...... the girls are in the line for COKE in the bathroom not pissing.....LOL


Enjoy the day people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im on my phone so I can't see the video but ill assume its everybody nose. Now I'm no fan but u know I rox wit fo reel cus he the truth. If you gonna argue that he always talks about coke you gotta have more than one reference homie. I'm not saying their not out there but I'm just saying!

The Drunkmonkey said...

I feel you, the argument wasnt "ALWAYS" as in "only" about coke but that he makes coke references in alot of his music, especially with the clipse, this so called fan was just a Pharrell hit fan so she didn't believe he ever talked about coke.