Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can Someone Shut Jeezy up about Politics....PLEASE?!?!




I can't do it anymore..... I'm sorry to the other HipHop Fans who think that I'm against FREE SPEECH however this guy is killing me!

Please sir, do not attempt to be super political while still being all about the negative stereotypes of the hood. There is not a balance sir, you cannot talk about selling coke and cooking it up, then have an introspective political view, basically threatening people about Obama. If you want to be part of a change, why not go positive in your raps and say that Obama inspired you to help the kids? Anything along that line.

These are the lyrics to your song Mr. Snowman, do you honestly think linking your career to Obama is helpful to him, or are you now trying to get some personal fame off of the guy?

"Ain't shit shakin but the leaves in the trees
Between me and you I got a deal on the ki's
Six in one run, laid a mil on the trees
Hit the broad every night,
keep a plug on the white
Mr. 17-5, you niggaz know the name
Why y'all playin y'all know it ain't a game
This is me motherfucker, why would I ever change
120 carats, you niggaz see the chain" -Jeezy





This is a clip from a BLOG on xxlmag.com that really points it out...


http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=24109


NEGRO PLEASE: Young Jeezy is Barack Obama’s New Apprentice?

[Editor’s Note: “Blogger’s Note” has been taken over by
Ron Mexico until further notice.]
We interrupt your regularly scheduled coke rap for this special bulletin.





“I got a new mentor. Barack Obama’s my mentor. Y’all believe that, man. For the first time we ready for change, homie. We gon’ back it. Any you people out there listening, it’s a hands-off policy on Barack Obama, man. Y’all touch him, we touchin’ everything. That’s my word to God. That’s on the hood. Every hood. I’m telling you right now. Y’all touch him, you know what it is… And for the first time in life period–I don’t know if you know about black men, but black men are sincere. They mean what they say. Especially when they have power. And he has power, man. He means what he—I think this the change. This the change we need. Everybody. The whole world. We need somebody that’s just for us. And that’s our country, man. Barack Obama, hats off to you, homie. I’m not on no nothing else. Congratulations. Win, lose or draw, we with you, boy.” –Young Jeezy, Trill TV interview




Completely sandwiched by the usual cocaine propaganda, Young Jeezy gives us a Black History/Vote or Drought moment. Let’s see what Merriam-Webster has to say about such foolhardy Negrospeak.




According to the big book we finally read in prison, a mentor is “a trusted counselor or guide.” There’s no way Faux News and the federales aren’t already just waiting to catch these two partnering up in a game of spades so the onslaught can begin. Barack Obama is not allowed to utter the name “Young Jeezy” in public. I don’t think Barack the Vote is even allowed to use the word “snow” untl after he’s at his podium sworn in.


With that said, I do wonder if John McCain will face the same scrutiny Obama has for bringing Daddy Yankee and his “vile,” misogynistic, highly-inappropriate-for-a-presidential-candidate baggage to the big show. Rappers mention Barack and we have a horror show on our hands. Jawn McCain does “Gasolinaadlibs for The Big Boss of the Booty Cartel and I still hear crickets....... Continue article here

1 comment:

J. McFly said...

Well said, I agree 100% with this one