Monday, July 21, 2008

Hey F.A.M.E. - StopBeingFamous.com!




What's good everyone! Had a loooooong weekend out in Philly hanging out with Fam and Folk...... Shoutout to the Philly Diva's Bar Crawl on Saturday.... We had a blast and I think ya'll turned out my sisters Commanding Officer....LOL

Come back this week with a big shoutout to StopBeingFamous.com who make it their point to rate music unbiased and on real terms....


"StopBeingFamous.com is dedicated to bringing you weekly reviews on music, visual art and fashion in Chicago, New York and London. StopBeingFamous.com will not exchange interviews or reviews for monetary gain, nor will it compromise it's values pertaining to what is written. "

- Ferrari Sheppard / Senior Editor






Now all of you that know me know that I have been supporting NJ Recording Artist F.A.M.E. and often drop some exclusives from Him before they hit the rest of the web.... Well StopBeingFamous.com has taken notice of him and check out their latest interview.....






Oh and The-Drunkmonkey blog got a shout out! We see you F.A.M.E.!!!!!!



"Hard+Work" is the rapper's second LP and plays like a feel-good A Tribe Called Quest era-classic while at the same time not sounding dated. The first track, "If I Ever Leave", sets the tone for what turns out to be a satisfying ride though Fame's lyrical representation of"I'm-doing-my-best-to-survive-in-a crooked world" mindset.
The track "Good Robot" successfully proves that F.A.M.E. can not only be versatile but also fearless. Here, he is rhyming over a Jungle/EDM/electronic dance beat and it works.
I enjoyed listening to "Hard+Work" so much that I contacted Fame for an interview and, wouldn't you know, he was more than happy to answer a few questions.... CONT...





No comments: