Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!


What's up good folk?! I hope all have had a great and wonderful new years experience, as many of you know that is one of the official Drunkmonkey Holidays to be celebrated!



This year in 2009 I have alot of big plans, and will be doing alot more all around. I've added a drunkmonkey fitness blog located to the right. I'm in talks to redevelop the site to make it a little more category based, gonna see what the templates look like.



Politics, definitely will be on top of events, and important issues as usual!



Hip-Hop - I'll be reinvesting efforts to bring you the Best artists, and those that need to be seen!



MyspaceBeatJacking! this has really begun to take off and we will step up the movement as well!



DrunkmonkeyTV - I will be adding more and more video entries through the www.youtube.com/drunkmonkey1906 and make sure to check out the favorites!



Myspace - I've been really low key with myspace movement, as I have my own personal issues with the site, but by popular demand I will be more Myspace friendly in 2009!



www.myspace.com/drunkmonkey1906


LET'S MAKE 2009 A YEAR TO REMEMBER!
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
~Author unknown, commonly misattributed to Charles Darwin

No comments: