Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back From Cali!



If I got to choose a coast I got to choose the EastI live out there, so don't go there
But that don't mean a nigga can't rest in the West
See some nice breasts in the West
Smoke some nice sess in the West,
y'all niggaz is a mess
Thinkin I'm gon stop,
givin L.A. props



What's up good people?!


I'm back from the weekend in L.A.! It's good to be home but I could definately chill out there for a little bit longer!


First Shoutouts to my new L.A. Fam LushLife Ent. They held me down with the events...
All Black Party in Hollywood @ Republic...Bananas( 30 minutes partying before I realized that there was no roof on the place!)


Nico's Mansion Party! Wow...it's time to step up the game, my man had the batmobile boat in his pool! Oh and 150 bottles of Grey Goose flowing!


Shoutout to the bartenders that were trying to make The-Drunkmonkey come out!


"Sir did you just make me a double drink when I asked for a less?"


Ok so quick recap, hit up LA with my mans and them KennyFahim, a legend in his own right. We stayed at the classy Custom Hotel, flatscreens, plush pool with bar/restaurant....
You know we had to hit up the local mall make sure our Cali Gear was proper!


That Night hit up a little lounge party met up with some cool folk, had to keep it an earlier night...Jet lag is no joke 2am out there is 5am here......


Friday was off the chain, we stopped through a little pool party, then our tour guide held us down with a quick trip to Venice Beach!



Friday Night after a quick power nap we hit up the All Black party, red carpet entrance..... Off the Chain... got a Drunkmonkey DJ shout when we got in the place....




Jersey, I put on for my city!


Saturday we hit up Roscoes Chicken and Waffle, a MUST!


Then off to my man Nico's house.....150 bottles of grey goose, and instant motivation!







L.A. Thanks again for the love, The-Drunkmonkey WILL BE BACK!

More pics to be added to the myspace page....

No comments: